One Notebook for Everything
Gone are the days of carrying a notebook for each subject and worrying about having the right one at study time. Rocketbook lets you take notes for any class on any page, and use our symbol-tagging system to blast your notes to the right place.
- Organize your notes by subject, project or study group
- Create shared folders that let you share notes and collaborate with classmates.
- E-mail ideas and work products to your teachers or professors.
- Archive your pages to the cloud, so that even if you forget your notebook, you’ll always have access to your notes.
- Maintain an archived record of your work (homeschoolers, we’re talking to you).
A ROCKETBOOK SYMBOL FOR EACH CLASS.
IT’S SO PERFECT.
Teachers love Rocketbook
- Use Rocketbook to organize your notes and To Dos by class, project, or lesson plan
- Get students on board with Rocketbook and collect homework and other communications directly through the app
- Digitize your work flow and avoid carrying around heavy homework products that crowd your bag and live on paper
“Rocketbook helps me be a more agile teacher. If I pass out a homework assignment on Monday, I’m reviewing submissions Monday night. By the time I see my students on Tuesday, I’ve adjusted my lesson plan to focus on areas where they need help. Gaining a day of teaching speed for every assignment really adds up to huge learning momentum over the year.”
Why parents invest in Rocketbook
- Use shared folders to facilitate and expedite your review of your kids’ work.
- Teach them healthy and effective study skills through digital organization.
- Preserve your childrens’ standout work products and archive their shining academic moments
- Your child will get into Harvard if he or she consistently uses Rocketbook (We’re joking. Kind of.)